Information for suppliers Wellspect Oy transition to e-invoicing
Information regarding transition to e-invoicing via Peppol and Interconnect for suppliers to Wellspect Oy
For a faster, more efficient, and more secure handling of invoices, we have decided to transfer our management of supplier invoices to electronic handling only.
In order to send electronic invoices, you must have an agreement with an e-invoice operator. If you do not currently have the capability to send e-invoices, please feel free to contact Logiq and we will help you find a solution.
Alt. We expect an e-invoice from you no later than 1.5.2022 .
If you do not have the opportunity to send e-invoices, PDF will be received via e-mail:
Two steps to e-invoicing
|Inform your e-invoice operator (VAN supplier) that you wish to send e-invoices to Wellspect Oy.
|Start sending e-invoices according to the content requirements described below. (Optional- Check if necessary that your first invoice run was received by your Wellspect Oy).
Please contact your operator to get started.
- If you send PDF today and is unable to send EDI:
- Contact Wellspect Oy if they agree that you continue to send PDF.
- If you are a Swedish or Norwegian company and wish to send electronically via our Invoice portal, you can sign an agreement here.
- If you do not have an EDI operator, contact Logiq (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will help you get started.
- For questions about content of files such as references, etc, contact Wellspect Oy.
- For further questions regarding the transition, contact email@example.com
In order for us to process your e-invoice, one of the requirements below must be met.
The invoice must contain our order number:
- Order number: 4-6 digits (numerical characters)
In absence of order number above, information on reference must be available:
- Order number: 5 numeric characters followed by a ”special character” followed by 1 to 5 numerical characters. Example: 26724-100
E-invoicing via the Peppol network or EDI-operator
- Wellspect Oy is connected to Peppol and would like you to primarily send your invoices that way.
- E- invoice can also be sent via your EDI- operator
- Any attachment must be sent in PDF- format.
Peppol identifier: 0037: 32297144eInvoice address (verkkolaskuosoite): : 003732297144 OperatorID Apix (välittäjätunnus): 003723327487 (or alternatively 00372332748700001) OVT-tunnus: 003732297144
Contact us for further information on questions and more information
For questions to Wellspect Oy contact:
- If you send EDI, please contact your operator to get started.
- If you send PDF today and is unable to send EDI, send pdf to Wellspect-InvoiceFI@wellspect.com
- For questions about content of files such as references, etc, contact Wellspect: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further questions regarding the transition, contact email@example.com
If you do not have a current EDI- operator and want to get in touch with Logiq sales department, contact us: