Information for suppliers to Nelly
Information regarding transition to electronic invoicing via Peppol and Interconnect for suppliers to Nelly
For a faster, more efficient, and more secure handling of invoices, we have decided to accept only electronic invoices from our suppliers. To be able to send electronic invoices, you must have an agreement with an e-invoice/EDI provider. If you do not currently have the capability to send electronic invoices, please feel free to contact our provider Logiq, and they will help you find a solution.
|Inform your e-invoice/EDI provider that you shall now send electronic invoices to Nelly.
|Start sending electronic invoices according to the content requirements described below.
Inform TietoEvry that invoices to Nelly must be sent electronically via the e-invoice operator Logiq.
Inform Strålfors that invoices to Nelly must be sent electronically via the e-invoice operator Logiq.
Please contact your e-invoice operator to get started.
- If you are sending PDF invoices today and are not able to send e-invoices:
- Contact Nelly if they approve that you continue sending PDF invoices.
- If you do not have an e-invoice operator today, please contact Logiq (firstname.lastname@example.org), and we will help you get started.
- For questions about content requirements, contact Nelly.
- For other questions about the transition, contact email@example.com
In order for us to process your electronic invoice, one of the requirements below must be met.
The invoice must contain our order number:
- Order number: 6 digits
In absence of the order number above, the following reference must be available:
- Name of the order contact: First and last name must be present. For example: Per Persson.
Electronic invoicing via the Peppol network or EDI-provider
- Nelly is connected to Peppol and would like you to primarily send your invoices that way.
- Electronic invoices can also be sent through Logiq via your EDI-provider, but this requires further implementation. Contact Nelly in this case.
- Any attachment must be sent in PDF- format.
Nelly NLY AB
PeppolNelly NLY AB, organization number 556653-8822Peppol identifier: 0007: 5566538822 Interconnect: Operator is Logiq, address to:
Organization number 5566538822
GLN number 7365566538828
Nelly Group AB
PeppolNelly Group AB, organization number 556035-6940Peppol identifier: 0007: 5560356940 Interconnect: Operator is Logiq, address to:
Organization number 5560356940
Contact us if you have questions or need more information:
For questions to Nelly, contact:
If you do not have a current EDI- operator and want to get in touch with Logiq sales department, contact us:
If you do not have the opportunity to send electronic invoices, PDF invoices will be accepted via the following e-mail addresses:
firstname.lastname@example.org (invoices to Nelly NLY AB) or email@example.com (invoices to Nelly Group AB).