Logiq AS (hereafter «Logiq», «we» or «us») is a Norwegian software company established under the laws of Norway.
Logiq AS, Tønne Huitfeldts plass 2, 1767 Halden, Norway
Last updated: 07.05.2021
2 Information Collection
Personal Data refers to the information you voluntarily submit to us, and that can be used to identify you personally. This may include contact information (e.g., name, email address, phone number, or address), as well as other information about yourself or your company. Personal Data also include information about you that is publicly available on the internet, such as from Meta, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Google, that may be acquired from such service providers.
Personal Data also includes Navigational Information that is automatically collected, i.e., information about your computer and your visits to our website. This information can include your IP address, browser type, referral source, geographical location, length of visit and pages viewed.
3 How and why do we collect your Personal Data
3.1 Contact Forms
When you fill out a contact form to contact us with questions or requests, you are asked to provide information about you and your company. This information may include various information about you, such as your name, email address, position, company information, phone number, and other contact information that is helpful for providing a good service. We collect this information to be able to carry out or contract with you (as a customer), or to uphold the legitimate interest we have in replying to your questions or requests.
3.2 Website statistics
When visiting our Websites, we may collect certain Navigational Information from your computer or internet connection. We collect this information to compile aggregated statistics about the usage of or Website, and to determine the performance of our digital channels. The collection is based on our legitimate interest in marketing our products and services, creating a better technology, and optimizing our communication.
3.3 Social media
3.4 Support tickets
When you contact us with a support request, we will collect your name and contact information, as well as a description of the problem you experience. We collect and process this information with a legitimate interest of providing our service to you, as well as to comply with the performance of a contract with us or any legal obligations.
4 Use of Personal Data
We will only use your Personal Data as permitted by law, and only for the reasons we collected it. Most commonly, the reasons are the performance of a contract with you or your employer, the consent you have given us, when it is necessary for our legitimate interests, and when we need to comply with legal or regulatory obligations.
We may use your personal data:
- To manage our relationship with you (e.g. registration to our events or provide you with the products or services you have requested)
- To respond to your inquiries
- To send information to you, including administrative- and marketing information
- For our own business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, product development, improving our websites or digital services, identifying usage trends, determining effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and operating and expanding our business.
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (i) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence, (ii) in connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory and investigative purposes as necessary (including disclosure of information in connection with legal process or litigation), (iii) to protect our operations, and (iv) to protect our rights, privacy, safety and property.
5 Who do we share your Personal Data with?
We will not share your Personal Data with others unless you have given us your consent, or if there is a legal basis for such disclosure.
We can share your data:
- With Trusted Partners based on your request to receive information or services from such partners. However, we will disclose only the Personal Information required to fulfill your request.
- In connection with any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock. In this case, you will be notified by email and/or see a notice in our digital channels about such changes.
- If required by law (e.g. by order of the courts, the police or other public authorities) or if we reasonably believe that use or disclosure is necessary to protect our rights.
We use third-party service providers (data processors) to collect, store or otherwise process personal data on our behalf. For these service providers, we have entered into agreements to ensure information security on all stages of the treatment.
We use the following data processors as of today:
7 Google Analytics
We use a service called Google Analytics to collect information about the use of our website. This service collects information such as how often our website is visited, what pages are viewed, traffic sources, length of visit, geographical location, and more. Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to you at the time of your website visit and will not collect your name or other identifying information.
We also use Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting to gather website visitor data (such as age, gender, and interests) on an aggregate level without personally identifiable information. This is done in order to optimize website content and marketing.
You can prevyour data from being used by Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
8 Retention – how long do we store your information
Personal Data is stored as long as you have an active relationship with us or our digital channels, or until you ask us to delete your Personal Data. An active relationship with us or our digital channels is defined as (i) being an active customer, (ii) agreeing to receiving marketing communication from us, or (iii) actively requesting contact with or information from us through social media, electronic messages, e-mail, or online forms.
Your information, including Personal Data, may be stored in servers located in Norway and within the European Union, but may also be processes in other countries where we engage service providers or business partners. If we need to transfer your Personal Data to service providers and business partners in countries that do not require the adequate level of protection, we will ensure that lawful mechanisms such as Privacy Shield, Model Clauses, and/or other alternatives are in place to protect your privacy. If you are located outside Norway and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer this information to Norway and process it here.
10 Links to other websites
Our services and websites may contain links to other websites not operated by us. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such sites, and do not endorse or review the sites. If you have questions regarding the privacy policies of such sites, please read the privacy statement of the site in question.
11 Use of our website and digital channels by children
Our website is not intended for anyone under the age of 13 years. If you are younger than 13 years, you may not provide information or use our websites or digital channels. If you think we have stored information about a child under 13 years of age, please contact us to allow us to delete the information.
12 Your rights
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email unless you have given your prior consent, either explicitly or by becoming a customer. You may opt out of any future marketing communication from us at any time.
You further have the following rights regarding your Personal Data collected and/or processed by us:
- Request to know what Personal Data we have stored, and access a copy of it
- Ask us to erase Personal Data we have about you
- Ask us to correct any incorrect Personal Data we have about you
- Object any processing we do on the basis of legitimate interests
- Ask us to restrict the processing of Personal Data about you
- Withdraw a previously given consent